Wholesale VoIP Feature Article
Riding the Wave: VoIP Innovations' Time is Now
Sometimes, things just come together in a “perfect storm” in a way that’s actually the best possible scenario. And one company that illustrates that perfectly is VoIP Innovations (News - Alert), one of the key players in the VoIP industry, and now celebrating its 8th year attending ITEXPO.
Think back to eight years ago; how many people even knew what “VoIP” stood for? But today, the technology is sweeping across the business landscape, and VoIP Innovations (VI) is at the forefront. That’s one of the many reasons why VI is appearing yet again at this year’s conference, according to Natalie DeCario, the company’s marketing communications manager.
“The two main things we’re going to be promoting at the show are our new Hosted Billing Platform and the End User Portal,” DeCario said recently, but those are just the highlights of what promises to be an extensive presentation.
VI’s Hosted Billing Platform provides a number of useful options for its clients. These include:
- A fully hosted billing system for as little at $50/month, allowing customers to inexpensively bill and manage their telecom revenue streams;
- Seamless integration with any VoIP Carrier, compatible with Asterisk, FreeSwitch, Sansay (News - Alert), Nextone and Telestics, just to name a few;
- Able to bill for DID usage, extensions, virtual numbers, trunks and IP addresses;
- A built-in tax solution
- Hosted Billing offered on the VoIP Innovations website.
“VoIP Innovations also offers a number of training videos for new customers, so they can get up and running quickly,” DeCario said. “It’s one of the many features that have helped make us a leader in the field.”
Setting up camp for the week at Booth #413, VI’s leadership team will be in attendance for the duration of the show. They include (among others) Jason Tapolci, president of VoIP Innovations; Nick Medina, vice president of Business Development; Corey Potts, vice president of Sales; and Tim Linn, lead Systems Engineer.
If your company has been on the fence about making the leap to VoIP, be sure to swing by Booth 413 and get the inside scoop. If you’re going to do it, why not partner with a leader in the field?
Edited by Stefania Viscusi
- Wholesale VoIP Origniation
- Wholesale VoIP Termination
- Wholesale VoIP Tool-Free
- Enhanced 911
- DID Warehouse
- Enhanced 911