Wholesale VoIP Featured Article
Pax8 Launches On-Demand Service Assisting MSPs
This week, Pax8 announced the release of a new on-demand service added to its existing ConnectWise (News - Alert) integration. The service gives Managed Service Providers (MSPs) options of how to bill clients in cases of consumption-based cloud products.
“What is already the most comprehensive ConnectWise integration in the industry, Pax8 is taking the technology to new heights through the addition of the on-demand billing service,” said Ryan Walsh, chief channel officer at Pax8. “The service gives MSPs choice when it comes to billing for consumption-based products—in arrears or forward in a SaaS (News - Alert)-like format. In doing this, we are lowering the barrier to entry for MSPs, simplifying the buying process, and delivering more profitability.”
Main advantages of the on-demand addition to ConnectWise include:
- The on-demand service can be initiated at any point in time during the month
- Written into ConnectWise as a one-time fee
- Directly connects usage-based charges to the MSPs’ ConnectWise agreement so they have the option of choosing to bill customers in arrears or forward in a recurring SaaS (Software as a Service) style
- Delivers higher profit on low usage months
- Available for free to all Pax8 partners
All management is processed through the ConnectWise portal for easy subscription management with a click of a button. This was the idea behind the foundation and development of Pax8 to make building business for SMBs easy through a recurring-revenue model.
Pax8 also provides on-demand marketing systems, sales assistance and training, provisioning automation, and subscription billing. Additional solutions by the company are file sharing, hosted communications, migration, security, business continuity, and much more.
Edited by Maurice Nagle