Wholesale VoIP Featured Article
Chat With Nat
Happy Friday! This Chat with Nat is going to be completely dedicated to ITEXPO (News - Alert), which is happening next week. I’ve been talking about this show for a few weeks now and I’m happy to say that it’s only a few short days away.
You’ll be able to stop by our booth (#413) on August 13-14 to chat about some of the great things we’ve been doing to make our wholesale VoIP services more robust for our customers. Two of the main things we’ll be highlighting at ITEXPO are our End User Portal that was launched in March and the Hosted Billing Platform that was just released in June.
Here are some of the highlights of our End User Portal:
- Designed so end users can manage their own accounts
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for DIDs, Termination, E911, Origination and Porting are available in the Portal
- Resellers have the ability to edit what end users can and cannot do in their portal
- Customizable options are available for the reseller to create their own branded End User Portal
- An introduction training video for the end user
- An introduction training video for the reseller
These are the key points of our Hosted Billing Platform:
- Fully Hosted Billing system for as little as $50/month
- Inexpensively bill and manage their telecom revenue streams
- Seamless integration with any VoIP Carrier and is compatible with Asterisk (News - Alert), FreeSwitch, Sansay, Nextone and Telestics, just to name a few
- Bill for DID usage, extensions, virtual numbers, trunks and IP addresses
- Built-in tax solution
- Step one in getting started with our Hosted Billing: Setting up a Revenue Account
We really hope you were able to get your free VIP Pass that we had available in our BackOffice and plan a visit to see us at ITEXPO next week. I won’t be attending this show, but you’ll be able to meet with these amazing people and talk to them about all things VoIP.
- Jason Tapolci – President of VoIP Innovations (News - Alert)
- Nick Medina – VP of Business Development
- Corey Potts – VP of Sales
- Tim Linn – Lead Systems Engineer
- Denise M. Breide – Project Specialist
We hope to see everyone there!
Edited by Rory J. Thompson