Wholesale VoIP Feature Article
Chat With Nat
I first want to talk about the Hosted Billing White Paper that we released this week. This White Paper (News - Alert) is full of great information on how to pick the perfect VoIP billing solution for your VoIP business. This a crucial decision to make and it’s important to know what your needs are before you pick a solution. Our VP of Business Development, Nick Media, did a fantastic job at compiling some of the most basic questions that you need to ask yourself to make sure you find the best solution. You’ll be able to find this White Paper on our Website in our Hosted Billing section.
This week on the VoIP Innovations blog we also shared an interesting infographic on the life and death of the Analog Telephone. This info graphic was created by Software Advice, a small business VoIP and telecom consultancy, and we loved it so much that we wanted to share it with all of our readers.
Next week on the blog:
- Is VoIP Secure Enough? – VoIP is a great technology that can greatly enhance the communications experience. Before you commit to using this technology, you have to understand that your system needs to be secure so you can avoid hackers and other types of VoIP fraud.
- Cutting Costs with Telecommuting and VoIP – You can save money, without your team feeling isolated, by following a few simple tips that we’ll share with you.
- ITEXPO (News - Alert) News – Once again the time has come for us to start telling you about why you need to visit us at ITEXPO. The show will be in Las Vegas and will run from August 11- 14th. We love getting the chance to talk to our customers and friends in industry that we don’t normally get to see face to face. Two of the main services we’ll be promoting at the show are our new Hosted Billing Platform and the End User Portal we launched not too long ago. As always we have VIP Passes available in our BackOffice that grant you FREE entry to the show. We’ll be at booth #413 so make sure you stop by and say hello!
As this week comes to an end, we know everyone is making their plans for next weekend’s 4th of July celebrations. Since this falls on a Friday this year, we won’t be in the office that day. The VoIP Innovations Porting Department will be closed but our Support Team will be able to assist you from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (EDT). If you run into an issue and need to contact support, please remember that your first point of contact should always be to open a ticket in your BackOffice.
Thanks for checking out this week’s Chat with Nat at VoIP Innovations. Have a great weekend!
Edited by Rory J. Thompson
- Wholesale VoIP Origniation
- Wholesale VoIP Termination
- Wholesale VoIP Tool-Free
- Enhanced 911
- DID Warehouse
- Enhanced 911